Real production conditions permit reliable results
Once the requisite quality has been achieved in the laboratory, the processes are scaled up to the production equipment. Here the Technical Center provides all of the possibilities of a modern mixing room.
Depending on the specifi c needs, test runs can be performed under near-production conditions on the tangential or the intermeshing mixer line. All of the equipment is linked to our in-house ADVISE® automation system, in order to ensure that you obtain reliable and robust results.
The following equipment is available for testing:
- BN 20N mixer (tangential rotor system)
- IM 45E mixer (intermeshing rotor system)
- UMIX 80 TSS mixer (universal mixer without forced supply system)
- Batch transport system for free selection of downstream aggregates
- ø 550 x 1500 production mixing rolling mill (downstream aggregate)
- CONVEX 2 twin-screw extruder (downstream aggregate and slotted nozzle/underwater pelletising)
- Batch-off system for cooling the mixing skins